Create a Facebook Account
If you do not already have a Facebook Account you will need to create one.
- Surf to Facebook.com.
- Fill out the "Sign Up" form.
Create a Business Page
If you do not already have a business page on Facebook you will need to create one. Watch the video below.Facebook Business Page Setup Video
Add our Application to your Business Page
- Log on to your Facebook Account.
- Click on this Link
- Select the page you want to place the search app on.
- Click "Add Page Tab" button on the bottom right.
Setup your ProAgentWebsites.com Application
- When viewing your Facebook Business Page, you will now see our "Search Listings" app, click on this link and log in to synchronize Facebook with your ProAgentWebsites.com account. You'll only need to do this once.
- The ProAgentWebsites.com Facebook Application will now be displayed.
- You can control the featured listings which show up on your Facebook Business page by logging into your account at ProAgentWebsites.com then click "Edit Your Site" -> "Social Networking".